1. Our stated aim is to ensure that all orders placed Monday-Thursday can be met and delivered within 48 hours and orders received before 1PM to be delivered the next day.Please see below for our full delivery policy:
Orders placed before 1PM Monday-Thursday will be delivered the next day, 1pm-6pm orders will arrive within 48 hours. Orders placed any time Friday-Sunday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
2. We will never shorten the process of hanging the beef so if we are unable to fulfil an order immediately, we will let you know by return email of any delay.
3. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your beef upon delivery we will refund the amount spent immediately.
4. All our beef is butchered on the same day as being packed and delivered.
5. We never freeze our beef. We do freeze burgers and sausages. All meat is kept at below 1 Deg C at the butchery until being butchered and dispatched
6. When calculating portion sizes, they are clearly approximate but based on a family of 3 growing sons, they may well err on the low side, depending on appetites.
PLEASE SEE BELOW SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE FACEBOOK COMPETITION
“PHOTO COMPETITION FOR THE REMAINING HALF A COW WORTH OF BEEF
We will be picking 1 winner to receive the remaining half a cow worth of beef (approximately £1,300) and 10 runners up to receive 50% off their next orders, all you have to do is:
1) Like & Share this photo
2) Pick & cook your favourite beef recipe
3) Send us the photo and the recipe to Paul@themarvellousmeatcompany.co.uk
Receive 15% off your first order with discount code “mybestdish2015” -https://themarvellousmeatcompany.co.uk/shop/… ] #SimplyMarvellous”
Terms & Conditions:
The prize will be awarded in 10% monthly stages over the course of 6 months worth approximately £250 per unit, with 10 runners up winning 50% discount codes off their next order.
Winner will be decided by our food photographer Phil Cook when the competition closes on 30/4/15.
Winners will have to have submitted a recipe and photo to Paul@themarvellousmeatcompany.co.uk.
Please Note: This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Facebook
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of The Marvellous Meat Company.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and The Marvellous Meat Company reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by Facebook. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- The Marvellous Meat Company reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.